Click links for more information.
- This two page overview is a good primer for a basic understanding of case management and CMSA.
- This one page document discusses how case management positively impacts many of the major challenges facing health care today.
- This document provides a background on the Public Policy Committee and its outreach efforts, as well as an overview of the advocacy and legislative process, and offers tips on getting started.
- This document, designed to help CMSA members better understand how to advocate for the profession, provides background on CMSA, case management and the critical issues impact the profession today.
- CMSA is frequently asked by its members how they should approach licensure in compliance with state nurse licensure laws when conducting case management outside their state of residence and licensure. The purpose of this paper is to clarify CMSA’s position as it applies to the issue of multistate nurse licensure.
- Use CMSA’s sample letter to share your voice that with those who will be working on bills and regulatory statutes that effect us and our patients through health care change and reform.
- Use CMSA’s sample letter to begin building a relationship with your newly elected legislators.